How is everyone feeling with Biden administration?

Ryeissa
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: How is everyone feeling with Biden administration?

Postby Ryeissa » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Abby Kogler wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/08/the-real-biden-presidency-emerges-510728

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politi ... tan-505665

Is Politico “reputable”?

depends on who you ask, it seems..... However, comparing various sources the trend is very clear.

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Is the NYTimes 'reputable'?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/worl ... -isis.html

But its Biden, so it all good.

khall

Postby khall » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:29 am

The shit show was Trump’s 4 years in office. If you still support Trump now then you support the destruction of our country which he tried mightily to overthrow. Thank goodness for those who served as guard rails during his presidency or we might have had a complete collapse of our government. Unless Abby is a believer that Trump actually won? She certainly has strong feelings on Biden and Harris questioning a former Senator’s qualifications. Highly ironic coming from a Trump voter. Funny how these Trumpers gloss over the multitude of transgressions by the previous administration. I sure hope you were as up in arms over Trump leaving Syria and turning over complete bases to the Russians and leaving the Kurds to die

While there were mistakes made in Afghanistan it was NEVER going to be a smooth process getting out of that country. (By the by it was not the military that left dogs behind but only about a dozen contractors dogs from the US the rest were from other countries ) The collapse of the Afghan government left our troops hanging. And if you think Trump would have done a better job…lol!! See “Peril” and Kurds.

As for covid what the heck more do you expect? He’s now mandating vaccines where he can thank goodness and catching major flak for that though there is very strong law backed by the SC for them.

I am still extremely happy that Trump was overwhelming voted out. He is and was a danger to our country and has opened up incredible divides that I struggle to see ever healing. The pandemic has also been very revealing. I’m quite honestly sick of the conservatives that continue to support trump the big lie and believe the most idiotic clap trap like taking horse ivermectin for covid.

I still fully support the job Biden is doing. He was not my first choice but I understand why he ended up as the nominee. Trump needs to stay a dark stain on our history and quit having so much influence on the gop. Then again because of that association they are becoming the party of the has beens or dead

https://iheartdogs.com/abandoned-afghan ... 0j-QwSizDc
Last edited by khall on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanga
500 post plus club

Postby Tanga » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:54 am

Bravo, Khall. I have not bothered to respond because I have 0 respect or regard for anyone who voted for Traitor tRump and makes any excuses, let alone makes racist, sexist remarks. He needs to be in jail as do so many others. Just the news in the last few days of him literally wanting to start a war after he lost to get what he wants and having to be stopped is stunning, and not surprising at all. Supporting a traitor makes you a traitor in my book. And being in CA, the traitor's way of cheating and lying being attempted here disgusted all of us, and outed the traitors here. Disgusting anyone supports that and that so many are following the lead. Disgusting. I appreciate your attempt to respond cogently with facts and reason, but we know none of that will work.

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Oh Tanga, please. You dont respond because your echo chamber wont let you admit that your emperor has no clothes. You think you really have all the facts, that you really know everything about our political situation. Good grief, the self righteous hubris is astonishing. How are you feeliing about the drone strike, eh? And clearly there are many journalists who are actually daring to comment on the clusterfucks we have been seeing lately. How quick were you to believe the ivermectin story, you hoped they all would die...and it was a lie. It was big fat lie. And you loved it, because it fit with your shitty view that anyone who voted for Trump is a moron who deserves to die. Maybe you dont like that distillation but that is exactly how it made you feel. And it was a lie that every news organization picked up and ran with.

And yet you and others sniffed about not linking to a "questionable source". Really.

You might also have noticed, through your fog of spleen, that I have never defended or excused Trump. Ever.

What are your thoughts on the articles I posted from the various media outlets?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... tions-weak

What are your thoughts on France removing its diplomat? Oh, you are paying attention, arent you?

https://news.sky.com/story/aukus-mainta ... l-12410975

I think you and I are about the same age. Werent we told in our formative years to question authority?
When did that stop? Have you EVER questioned your orthodoxy? Or are you satisfied with name calling and cutesy misspellings to let people know how smart and informed you are?

Racist? Sexist? Really?

You dont list Ms Harris's 'qualifications" because you dont want to engage a 'traitor'. Suuure. Anybody? Anybody want to list the qualfications that made Kamala so eminently qualified to be potentially the leader of the free world?

I must say she probably would remember the NAMES of the WORLD LEADERS she is talking to. omg! "Thanks pal!"

All of you who whined about Trump embarrassing us on the world stage must be so proud of how we look now!

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:58 pm

khall wrote:The shit show was Trump’s 4 years in office. If you still support Trump now then you support the destruction of our country which he tried mightily to overthrow. Thank goodness for those who served as guard rails during his presidency or we might have had a complete collapse of our government. Unless Abby is a believer that Trump actually won? She certainly has strong feelings on Biden and Harris questioning a former Senator’s qualifications. Highly ironic coming from a Trump voter. Funny how these Trumpers gloss over the multitude of transgressions by the previous administration. I sure hope you were as up in arms over Trump leaving Syria and turning over complete bases to the Russians and leaving the Kurds to die

While there were mistakes made in Afghanistan it was NEVER going to be a smooth process getting out of that country. (By the by it was not the military that left dogs behind but only about a dozen contractors dogs from the US the rest were from other countries ) The collapse of the Afghan government left our troops hanging. And if you think Trump would have done a better job…lol!! See “Peril” and Kurds.

As for covid what the heck more do you expect? He’s now mandating vaccines where he can thank goodness and catching major flak for that though there is very strong law backed by the SC for them.

I am still extremely happy that Trump was overwhelming voted out. He is and was a danger to our country and has opened up incredible divides that I struggle to see ever healing. The pandemic has also been very revealing. I’m quite honestly sick of the conservatives that continue to support trump the big lie and believe the most idiotic clap trap like taking horse ivermectin for covid.

I still fully support the job Biden is doing. He was not my first choice but I understand why he ended up as the nominee. Trump needs to stay a dark stain on our history and quit having so much influence on the gop. Then again because of that association they are becoming the party of the has beens or dead

https://iheartdogs.com/abandoned-afghan ... 0j-QwSizDc

Biden is president now. Trump is no longer president. What is happening now is Biden. I think you and Tanga should watch Biden and hold him to the same standards you held Trump. That shouldnt be hard. If you were haired up by Trump lies that you need to hold the Clinton and Obama and Biden administrations to the same standard. If you were embarassed by Trump, you should be embarassed by Biden. It is the double standard that makes me discouraged and angry.

Case in point...if Trumps admin had droned an innocent family, how would you be reacting?

If Trump had consistently forgotten the names of people he is talking to, would you sneer and laugh?

When Trump irritated other world leaders, did you shake your head in disgust?

So why is it all just okey dokey when Biden does these things, and the only thing you and others can say is well hes better than Trump. No. No. Thats just wrong.

Screw this "traitor' bullshit. Its just inflammatory ridiculous bullshit and people should be embarassed to be spewing it. My vote for Bernie in 2016 was a protest vote against Hillary and the DNC. My vote for Trump in 2020 was a protest vote again Joe Biden, a lifetime weathervane political parasite with a shitty record on race and war, and who should have just gone away in 1984, shamed out of the primary for LYING and plaigerizing (sp)

I defy any of you to call me a racist or sexist. Call my gay and Guatamalen and black and women friends and aquaintances and my German immigrant physician researchist FDA trial running husband a racist sexist because they see the world differently than you do and voted for Trump. Friends in the Netherlands and Syria LOVE Trump. There is whole universe out there that see things differently than you do. Sneer at them all you want if it makes you feel better. I listen to them, and I try to understand the way the think and feel. You should all try it sometime, but it takes concern and empathy and effort, and its much easier to just giggle at Orange Man and other inane pejoratives that reflect the shallowness of your thoughts and discourse.

Stay self righteous and in your echo chambers but dont expect people not to call you on it.

Koolkat
500 post plus club

Postby Koolkat » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:07 pm

Abby Kogler wrote:Case in point...if Trumps admin had droned an innocent family, how would you be reacting?

Well, we might not know. "The White House National Security Council said in a statement that Trump’s order removes “superfluous reporting requirements” that “distract our intelligence professionals from their primary mission.”

https://time.com/5546366/trump-cancels- ... rike-rule/

khall

Postby khall » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 am

AK there are white nationalists in other countries as well. What I absolutely despised about Trump is that he had not a clue about how the government ran and did not bother to try and learn. He did have the potential to be an ok president but his ego and unwillingness to learn and grow requiring picture book briefings and wanting to overthrow the election? For Christ sake. Did you not hear what Milly did to keep us out of war with China?

To be president you at least need an understanding of the constitution. Trump failed miserably.

As for the drone strike yes definitely bad deal and bad intel. Nasty mess that Bush and Cheney got us in. Biden had the balls to get us out. Trump wanted to but was talked out of his end run pull out date.

No president just like no person is without flaws. Trump though was in a league of his own. That is why over 7 million more voted the twit out of office. Thank goodness we have actually some one whose served in office.

As for Biden speaking. Have you by chance actually tried to read a transcript of Trump that was not a written speech ? Word salad

I’m willing to give Biden lots of leeway right now trying to right the ship that is the government that Trump left. How many positions were left open under him? Between a pandemic getting out of Afghanistan and the boarder crisis along with the issues facing abortion and voter rights. Biden has a ton on his plate.

The ivermectin story is not a lie. Where on earth did you get that?

https://youtu.be/z_qMkrxCqOw

Abby Kogler
Herd Member

Postby Abby Kogler » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 pm

His record is questionable. Start with being shamed out of the 84 primary.

Just admit it all yall. Some lies count. Some dont.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latime ... f_amp=true

khall

Postby khall » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:02 pm

AK ivermectin used to treat horses is being consumed by idiots to “prevent covid”. There are many many instances of harming themselves from ingesting horse wormer. I had not heard of the story you posted re ivermectin and it really does not impact that stupid people are ingesting horse wormer because they are listening to right wing nuts and FB posts.

I truly don’t care what Biden’s past was. He is not being investigated criminally for a multitude of crimes. He did not down play the severity of this virus to keep the stock market from crashing he did not try to steal the election by using his power as president to put pressure on states to overturn a lawful election. The list goes on. When trump faces charges then justice will be served.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”