NO. CALIF_17-1/2" Ortho-flex Premier dressage w. Stitchdown seat

Be sure to include location of the item in the ad
Hot4Spots
Herd Member

NO. CALIF_17-1/2" Ortho-flex Premier dressage w. Stitchdown seat

Postby Hot4Spots » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:45 am

This is an older model, and suitable for a bigger horse, though with its flex panels, it should fit anything but an extremely short-backed horse. It's very comfortable and when I stopped using it for dressage, it was great for trail riding. Black. The leather on the underside of the pommel has slightly peeled, but other than that, it is in good condition, with white booties (they cover the flex panels to hold shims in place) and (if I can find them) numerous neoprene shims for fitting. The thin, peeled part is not immediately visitble could be reglued or peeled off entirely. Originally custom, fitteding by endurance rider Betsy Hart who was an endorser. Make me an offer. I will deliver within Northern California (within reason ;) )

piedmontfields
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Re: NO. CALIF_17-1/2" Ortho-flex Premier dressage w. Stitchdown seat

Postby piedmontfields » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:53 pm

You may want to advertise on endurance.net . You have to sign up, but I think it is free. Those are great saddles.

Beorn
Herd Member

Re: NO. CALIF_17-1/2" Ortho-flex Premier dressage w. Stitchdown seat

Postby Beorn » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:41 pm

There is also a very active Ortho-flex group on Facebook (Fans of Flex-Panel Saddles: Ortho-Flex, Timberline, Reactor Panel, and more) with lots of interest.

Return to “For Sale!”