SiriusXM - Rant

Hayburner
Bringing Life to the DDBB

SiriusXM - Rant

Postby Hayburner » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Is it me - or is SiriusXM horrific to deal with????

Every time I call it's a 30-45 min call for a simple matter. Then they keep you waiting while they are typing away or whatever! The first customer rep can never help me, I always need transferred at least twice!

I tell them as of Friday, I need to suspend or cancel my subscription as I am turning in my lease car, and do not have my new car yet. After already talking to them for 10 -15 minutes, they tell me to call back on Friday! I said, NO - put the change in your computer to shut it down on Friday and if you can't do that, then just shut if off now! It's bad enough that I have to call them once, there is no way I want to call back again!

Finally, at the end of the call, the lady is basically whispering the confirmation number and I can't hear her because they have music playing in the background! WHY would you have music in the background - it sounded like it was right in the phone, not background office music! When I told her I could not hear her - she said oh, wait a minute, the music got a little softer but was still very annoying!

I think they have me tagged in their system - since every call I've had with them has been a nightmare! I think they intentionally try to aggravate me!!! On a prior call, it took me over an hour and many transfers to finally talk to a supervisor, who even put me on hold then disconnected me!

If I didn't love the service, I would be long gone.

I truly wish - their CEO would call in and see what horrific service they give and that their phone background music is obnoxious!

Rant over - time for a few libations!

bettyk
Greenie

Re: SiriusXM - Rant

Postby bettyk » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:16 pm

You are not alone! I love Sirius but hate the company--so much so that I won't subscribe unless they offer free service that doesn't require giving them a credit card. The run-around in cancelling service is, I think, their policy. Take a look at online reviews and the nightmares people go through.

PaulaO

Postby PaulaO » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm

I cannot believe you were told to call back Friday. Have you noticed now companies want you to take a survey, and claim they are trying to "enhance your experience?" Just do your job right the first time!

Hayburner

Postby Hayburner » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:10 am

How can the company powers to think the consumers are all crazy and not improve their service?

Are they so big that they truly don't give a rats a@@ how they treat their customers!

bettyk
Greenie

Postby bettyk » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:52 pm

What kills me is how much business they would have if they stopped all the B.S., simply offered one price for their service, and worked with their customers. You'd think after all these years they'd get it...but they don't!

goldhorse
Herd Member

Postby goldhorse » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Yep, a nightmare to cancel. I called to cancel because my car is being recalled. Yep, the entire car. It's an Audi diesel. The agent didn't want to let me cancel until I gave her a reason. I refused. I kept repeating that it was none of their business why I was cancelling. This went on at least 15 minutes and then periodically through the rest of the 60 minute conversation. Then I asked for a paper bill for the remaining balance because I wasn't going to give them my credit card. Turns out that adds another $2 onto the cost to get a paper bill. 4 months later, it still hasn't arrived. So screw them!

Since then, I have gotten the correct cords to be able to plug my iphone into the stereo system.

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”