Ariel is starving

PaulaO
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Ariel is starving

Postby PaulaO » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:22 am

She likes to check out garbage cans. She stuck her head in an empty feed bag. Didn’t freak out at all. Proceeded to lick the inside of the bag…..

Flight

Re: Ariel is starving

Postby Flight » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:37 pm

:lol: :lol:

Moutaineer

Postby Moutaineer » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:31 am

Lol. There is a garbage can just outside the entry door to our indoor arena, conveniently placed for the trash ponies to forage through as you are trying to pick out their feet. I've tried moving it, but it always seems to migrate back.

SnowHorse
Herd Member

Postby SnowHorse » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:34 pm

Silly Girl! :D

Reminds me of my husband's old horse (turning 32 next month) -- he thinks that he's always starving, and one time we had a big muck bucket outside the barn door filled with large clippings from rose bushes. The old guy proceeds to grab one of them, and in the process he pulls out almost the entire bucketful of them because they had been stuffed in there so tightly.

It spooked him and he jumped up straight about two feet, still holding on to the roses.

Apparently, roses are very tasty!

I just wish I had a video of it :)
Face masks! Bandanas! Posters, mugs, cards etc - http://www.zazzle.com/okiepony/products -- Horses, cats, butterflies, Hummingbirds, quotes, sillies, patterns - everything!

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”