General photography related stuff thread

Suzon
Herd Member

Re: General photography related stuff thread

Postby Suzon » Mon May 16, 2016 3:50 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:Suzon, I love this photo. As RTR said, love the mood. I love how the road and the trees so nicely frame the horse and rider...

I know that most of the time, photography is a setup but sometimes there is a big of the "magic" of being in the right place at the right time to give a bit of an extra kick to the photo.

Thank you. Just to spoil everything, this photo had "a lot of work done." First, the horse and rider were too far to the right, so I moved them over. Second, there aren't any trees on the left, just an old, rusty trash can and those logs to stop people parking on the lawn. The tree on the left came from a different shot of the same road and then flipped. Since it looks like the light is spilling through the tunnel, the backwards shadows work. In total, the work took about 2 hours (because I walk away a lot) and twelve layers in Photoshop.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Mon May 16, 2016 4:00 pm

:D

It still looks good. And in my opinion.... I tend to dislike photos that appear to be overly post processed and despite what you did, this one does not look like that me ;)

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Tue May 17, 2016 2:45 pm

My camera shipped, my camera shipped!!! :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :D :D :D

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Whoot-whooot!!!!

When is it supposed to arrive????

You going to be drooling by the front door??

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Tue May 17, 2016 3:45 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:Whoot-whooot!!!!

When is it supposed to arrive????

You going to be drooling by the front door??

Friday! Which means I can play all weekend if it doesn't rain. =O Of course I just turned down an event for this weekend that it would have been perfect for, but oh well. I'll find something to shoot. lol I will be camped out at my office the whole day. I'm not missing that package! lol

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Tue May 17, 2016 4:16 pm

we are, of course, expecting an immediate update when you've taken it out of the box and, of course (again), at least one token photo!!!

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Tue May 17, 2016 6:07 pm

LOL! Deal.

I'm working on talking a cute cowboy into letting me shoot some portraits of him with the new camera this weekend. His mom is helping because she "hasn't had good photos since he was in high school". I had him committed and then I casually mentioned that he only needed to take his shirt off for 1 or 2 and he panicked. lol We're very good friends and I knew that would make him panic, but I couldn't help myself. He'll give in if for no other reason than it would make me happy, eventually.

This cowboy:

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Tue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm

RTR, I'm looking forward to those photos... love the little boy but I'm thinking this weekend's shoot with the older "boy* could be tasty indeed ;)

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:RTR, I'm looking forward to those photos... love the little boy but I'm thinking this weekend's shoot with the older "boy* could be tasty indeed ;)

Well, it looks like we are having lots of rain this weekend, so probably no photoshoot. :cry: I'm thinking of running away to the beach if I can find a cabin available for a not outrageous price.

I'm determined to take of something somewhere!!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Thu May 19, 2016 7:17 pm

We don't have any rain in the forecast ;)

Maybe you have shipped it here ;)

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Thu May 19, 2016 7:31 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:We don't have any rain in the forecast ;)

Maybe you have shipped it here ;)

Only if I can ship myself too..lol.

Link to the bassett hound photos. These crack me up SO much!! https://www.facebook.com/photosbyjohnni ... =3&theater

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 am

Suzon wrote:
WheresMyWhite wrote:Suzon, I love this photo. As RTR said, love the mood. I love how the road and the trees so nicely frame the horse and rider...

I know that most of the time, photography is a setup but sometimes there is a big of the "magic" of being in the right place at the right time to give a bit of an extra kick to the photo.

Thank you. Just to spoil everything, this photo had "a lot of work done." First, the horse and rider were too far to the right, so I moved them over. Second, there aren't any trees on the left, just an old, rusty trash can and those logs to stop people parking on the lawn. The tree on the left came from a different shot of the same road and then flipped. Since it looks like the light is spilling through the tunnel, the backwards shadows work. In total, the work took about 2 hours (because I walk away a lot) and twelve layers in Photoshop.

You're a whiz in PS. Lovely shot!

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Fri May 20, 2016 2:06 am

This was literally shot in the backyard of the house we're renting for the month while we find something permanent in Ohio -

https://picturethisphotographync.smugmu ... t-Session/

Oh em gee, the light, the lake, I'm so in love with my little beach. I never want to leave.

Suzon
Herd Member

Postby Suzon » Fri May 20, 2016 5:03 am

viscountessleftfield wrote:This was literally shot in the backyard of the house we're renting for the month while we find something permanent in Ohio -

Oh em gee, the light, the lake, I'm so in love with my little beach. I never want to leave.

So jealous! Can't wait until we move to Oregon and I have magical backgrounds all the time! One of my goals is to shoot someone's horse (probably not mine!) stomping around in our creek.

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Fri May 20, 2016 1:00 pm

viscountessleftfield wrote:This was literally shot in the backyard of the house we're renting for the month while we find something permanent in Ohio -

I love this so much!

I'm a beach soul. I grew up on the coast and while I miss it every once in a while, it's only when I return and get that first breathe of salt air that my body exhales and says, "I'm home". It takes me by surprise every time. I do notice though that my first instinct when going through troubled times is to run to the beach. I had sort of a bad week and just Wednesday I was frantically looking for a beach cabin for the weekend so I could get away and recharge.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 pm

I'd be hard pressed to want to move. Lovely venue.... but, wait for it, insert the "but it snows" whine here on my part :D

Me, I grew up in So Cal and so done with "beach". Give me a rocky coastline any day!

RTR??? Any knock on the door yet?

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Fri May 20, 2016 4:52 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:
RTR??? Any knock on the door yet?

Not yet, so I ordered pizza and I'm going to stay through lunch so that I don't miss UPS in case they come. They have a tendency to come just as everyone leaves for lunch, but I'm the only one working today, so no one to cover for me. Of course now that I've made plans to stay through lunch, they'll decide to come at 6pm, when the office closes at 5pm..lol. I brought lenses and XQD cards to the office though, in case I had time to play. lol

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Fri May 20, 2016 5:24 pm

It's here, it's here!

That UPS man makes me so mad. He showed up about 12 minutes after I would have been already gone for lunch and says, "huh, you must have waited to go to lunch for this one". So he knew, he knew that was showing up at lunch and no one should have been here.

Anyway, I have the battery charging, but I have it unboxed and next to my D610. It's a decent bit bigger, but I love how it feels in my hand. They did something different with the grip, deeper maybe? Idk, but it feels great.

Pic with the d610. the 610 is in the air because of the foot on my 70-200

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Whoot-whoot!!!!

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Fri May 20, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm at work, but a few test photos with the nifty fifty on the cam. The shutter sounds clunky to me. It's not as crisp as my 610. Idk, i haven't played with the buttons yet, just enough to get it going.

Also, I took these in raw, and the camera shot them automatically to my phone, so there is no editing and I'm not sure what it did when it sent them to my phone and converted to much smaller sizes and into jpgs.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Love the cute purple flowers :)

Will be interested in hearing more of your full weekend review :D

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Sat May 21, 2016 5:50 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:Love the cute purple flowers :)

Will be interested in hearing more of your full weekend review :D

My weekend kind of died (migraine ), but I did go to a barrel race last night and shot a few photos of my friend.

This camera is so ridiculously fast, it's insane. On high, you cannot push the button and take one photo, it's near impossible. I'll try and post photos later.

SnowHorse
Herd Member

Postby SnowHorse » Sat May 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Racetrackreject wrote:

Holy moley, our Purple prairie verbenas bloomed what seems like *forever* ago. Looking at my pics, mid April :O
I'm surprised you're getting them this late, being much farther South than we are!
Face masks! Bandanas! Posters, mugs, cards etc - http://www.zazzle.com/okiepony/products -- Horses, cats, butterflies, Hummingbirds, quotes, sillies, patterns - everything!

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Sun May 22, 2016 3:43 pm

I read that the body is the same as the D810, so that makes sense that the grip is deeper.

And, the 610 has one of the quietest Nikon shutters. I can tell shutter speeds by ear on our other cameras, but the 610 always sounds slower than it really is. We rented one this weekend for hubby and he really wants a D750. I've spoiled him and he's 'only' a sometimes second shooter. LOL

I want a D500, I think it would be a great addition to our arsenal. I'm excited to see how you think it behaves in low light next to the 610, I expect it will outperform the 610 by a stop if the hype is true. Please ditch the migraine and go play in the dark! ;)

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm

LOL! I did play in the dark, but I just shot in shutter priority since I was only shooting my one friend and I wanted to see how smart the camera is in those situations. Something is not quite right with exposure and everything seems a bit overexposed imo. I still haven't really played around with everything though because i can't focus on the small writing with my migraine.

I had a brief reprieve this morning from the pain, so I ran to the state park and snapped some shots. I came upon a turtle laying her eggs right on the trail I was hiking! That was pretty cool.

It's hard for me to get used to shooting with a DX camera again and I keep forgetting about the crop factor, but so far I like it. The shutter only sounds clunky when you have it slowed down, which of course makes sense..lol. The viewfinder is a bit odd too. I had to turn the diopter all the way + to get it to look clear to me and at times the finder itself seems to show chromatic aberration and is at times pixelated. I've had 3 other Nikon DSLRs and I've never noticed that before with any of them.

ETA: One thing I forgot to mention was that there seems to be a bit of shutter bounce with this camera too. I'm pretty decent at handholding and all of these photos were shot handheld, but I did have to tighten my stance a bit because I felt the shutter really shook the camera. I could be wrong, but I noticed that in the bird shots, before I had locked down my stance, I had a bit of softness that were due to camera shake.

I'll post the unedited dark arena photos for you guys to see. They are extremely noisy, but I haven't even looked to see what ISO they were shot at. They are also pretty darn bright, so they could have been shot with a lower ISO and been fine, imo. That's one of the reasons I wanted to let the camera choose things, so I could get an idea of where to start with it.

I was surprised the purple flowers are still out here too, but it's been very wet for us lately, and not as hot as it usually is for this time of year, so maybe that's a factor. We also have a lot of plants blooming twice that do not normally do that.

Here are a few shots that are not low light (low res uploads to Facebook). All were taken with my 70-200 2.8 on the cam:

Here's one in the dark warm up pen:

Some from this morning:

Major crop on this one

Ok, camera chose iso 36000 for this one, shutter 1/800, 2.8. I stuck it in lightroom and didn't really do anything for noise reduction except crank luminance to 20ish. I'll run it through Nik's denoise later and see what i can get.

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 pm

They had one at Dodd today and I'm in love. So in love. All those focus points!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 am

Love the heron and the whatever it is bug with wings ;) and the purple flowers. Oh, and the chestnut looking to the left... love the alert expression.

What happens if you stop auto ISO (which I never use) and set your ISO to avoid the high end and associated noise?

I also usually shoot with exposure comp set to -0.7.

Have you been checking the histogram to see if you are clipping to the right? I will confess I learn a lot about "light" in looking at the histo behavior with different shots (like 2 spikes if there is a strong background along with strong subject and such).

Very nice and it looks like you are already pretty comfortable with it!

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Mon May 23, 2016 9:28 am

WheresMyWhite wrote:I also usually shoot with exposure comp set to -0.7.

If we're using Auto anything on the D750/D610/D810 we use exposure comp +.3 because I can fix over exposure at high ISOs much easier than under! I hate underexposed anything.

I rarely use Auto ISO or Aperture Priority unless light is really changing or I'm sick as a dog and still have to shoot, then I just trust my 750 and let it roll.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Mon May 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Interesting... I check exposures and rarely feel it is grossly underexposed. I will fuss with exposure comp if the histo indicates clipping on the right side.

I shoot a lot of landscape so for me, AP is usually what I do use as I like dictating DOF. But, auto ISO, never.

Interesting to see how the needs changed based on the type of photography :)

Yesterday morning at 7:30a, frustrating to feel that it was already too late in the day to get good landscape shots as the sun was already too high...

Racetrackreject
500 post plus club

Postby Racetrackreject » Mon May 23, 2016 3:01 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:Love the heron and the whatever it is bug with wings ;) and the purple flowers. Oh, and the chestnut looking to the left... love the alert expression.

What happens if you stop auto ISO (which I never use) and set your ISO to avoid the high end and associated noise?

I also usually shoot with exposure comp set to -0.7.

Have you been checking the histogram to see if you are clipping to the right? I will confess I learn a lot about "light" in looking at the histo behavior with different shots (like 2 spikes if there is a strong background along with strong subject and such).

Very nice and it looks like you are already pretty comfortable with it!

Thanks! Dragonfly or mosquito hawk is what they all them here. The chestnut is my friend's young horse, Cat.

Yes, I typically put an upper threshold on the ISO, but since I was just playing around, I didn't cap it to see what the camera could/would do.

Like VLF, I usually shoot with +3 exp comp, at least, and higher at night if I can get away with it.

I have not checked the histogram, but I'll give these a good look this week. So far no migraine, first day in a week, so maybe I'll be able to sit and actually look at stuff longer and actually be able to see it correctly...lol.

It's a fun camera for sure and it is going to be the sport/wildlife beast it's being touted as. I also notice that the "flicker" intel that this camera is supposed to have helped A LOT in the indoor. Not near as much variation as I generally get.

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 pm

I usually limit my 750 to ISO 12800 if I'm shooting auto ISO. My D700 has poor decision making ability, so I don't put it on auto ISO.

If we're shooting over ISO 4000 I'd rather have a stop over exposed than a third of a stop under, it really helps with the color noise. And, the presets I use like a slightly over exposed file to begin with.

We really want a D500, probably next year. Nikon has a bad rep for recalls on new equipment lately. :D

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 am

I suck at Brenziers. I suck at PS. I just want to run away and outsource the brenziers I'm working on, but I can't find someone to do them.

That's all, back to PS hell.

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed May 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Brenziers???

I'm sure if Austin was being a bit more cooperative, you might be feeling a bit better :)

{{}}

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed May 25, 2016 1:32 pm

So now that I know what Brenzier technical is :) GTS is your friend...

How do you make them? With PS?

You are far braver than I as I still have only dipped my toe into PS and very quickly get overwhelmed.

I know LR doesn't work for some but at least I feel I'm getting passable at using it (after how many years???:) :)

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Wed May 25, 2016 2:21 pm

WheresMyWhite wrote:So now that I know what Brenzier technical is :) GTS is your friend...

How do you make them? With PS?

You are far braver than I as I still have only dipped my toe into PS and very quickly get overwhelmed.

I know LR doesn't work for some but at least I feel I'm getting passable at using it (after how many years???:) :)

PS has an action to stitch them together. So, I can usually edit the base files for the composite, walk away from half an hour and come back to a file that just needs minor tweaks.

This thing wasn't shot quite right, I have a couple of small holes in the images, and PS won't stitch it. So, I've manually stitched most of 140 images together. It's a shot the couple requested after seeing the one on my website, so I can't just say too bad, so sad, it didn't work.

I can't handle LR, I'm Camera Raw 99% of the time and if I can't do it there, I use PS.

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Wed May 25, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm proud I haven't cried over this thing!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Wed May 25, 2016 3:04 pm

140 images??? holy cow! so tripod, don't breath for 2 minutes??? Or how do you shoot something like this...

I do raw pretty much 100% but do the post pretty much in LR - but my photos don't, at this point, need to be the level of quality of yours. Although when I read that I think stupid as I would like to be able to sell some of the images and just think they aren't good enough (and not just from the post perspective).

A reason I really respect wedding photographers... the pressure of getting the shots for such a memorable occasion. Mine shots are getting that little hummer in the right place at the right time that I get a decent photo ;)

Have a virtual cry here. You are a far better person than I... I've had been in tears by now, I am sure :D (but usually after I have my meltdown, calm down and think about it, the vision becomes much more clear)

Our shoulders are here!!!

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 pm

If you look at the cover photo on my website - www.picturethisphotographync.com - that's a 186 shot brenzier. It's shot handheld with a telephoto, I think that one was the 105 2.8. You shoot at 2.8, I start by focusing on the couple, then turn Auto focus off, and snap from left to right each row of images, until I have the complete shot. Sometimes I use the 80-200 @ 200, it really works better with the 105, though. The cover photo figures to be the perspective of about a 20mm lens shot at f/.5 - pretty amazing if you nail it.

And, if you don't lots of swearing is involved.

I shoot them at every engagement session and some weddings, but I don't usually have epic backdrops at weddings to play with.

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Thu May 26, 2016 1:35 am

Naughty Brenzier #1 is complete as it's ever going to be. Let me see if I can get it small enough to post it

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Thu May 26, 2016 1:40 am

Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0463.jpg
Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0463.jpg (143.92 KiB) Viewed 24869 times

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Thu May 26, 2016 1:41 am

Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0358.jpg
Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0358.jpg (86.17 KiB) Viewed 24869 times

Better one, where things actually worked and I didn't miss shooting a line and have to create it!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Thu May 26, 2016 2:04 am

OMG, quite impressive/cool photos but handheld to capture rows and rows of images for a total of 186+ ???? . I can see where swearing and/or tears are a mandatory post-processing requirement.

In the one where you "missed" images, I sure can't tell it from the finished result!

I looked at your web page - boy, do you have yourself out there!!! That is some marketing effort. Is that combination where you get most of your leads?

I actually do like the top one (with the foliage) better!

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Thu May 26, 2016 6:40 am

WheresMyWhite wrote:OMG, quite impressive/cool photos but handheld to capture rows and rows of images for a total of 186+ ???? . I can see where swearing and/or tears are a mandatory post-processing requirement.

In the one where you "missed" images, I sure can't tell it from the finished result!

I looked at your web page - boy, do you have yourself out there!!! That is some marketing effort. Is that combination where you get most of your leads?

I actually do like the top one (with the foliage) better!

We do get a lot of business from the website/google, and from The Knot, Thumbtack, Eventicity, Gig Salad, bridal shows.

Here's my first wedding brenzier - I can't sleep tonight so I'm getting caught up on editing. This one worked the first time in PS and behaved itself. I think the 105 is much better for these than the 80-200.

Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0468.jpg
Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0468.jpg (226.08 KiB) Viewed 24863 times

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Thu May 26, 2016 6:43 am

For comparison's sake, here's the same bridge, but shot with my 35mm F2 @ F4. The difference in bokeh and perspective is so interesting between the two!
Attachments
Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0466.jpg
Picture-This-Photography-Charlotte-NC-Cleveland-OH-Wedding-Real-Estate-Photographer_0466.jpg (213.25 KiB) Viewed 24863 times

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Yes, the difference is. I keep looking at the brenzier and feel like the bridge isn't "level" or just off, can't quite put my finger on it. A bit lean'y to the left toward the top. But, do like the perspective and "size" of the image :) Glad this one went together better for you. I can just imagine how hard it would be to "fix" one in post.

Also like the two bridal party shots... love the bridesmaids in bare feet ;)

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 pm

So, a neophyte question.

I have a "nice" zoom telephoto... the Nikon 80-400 VR AF :)

If I want to "extend" the zoom so it acts more like a 800mm lens, will an extension tube do that? Or is there something else? If I use an extension tube, do I loose AF and VR? (I poked around a bit in the Nikon site but it wasn't immediately obvious).

TIA :)

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:17 am

You'll lose sharpness and quality with the extension tube. I believe AF still works, but VR doesn't. However, I own nothing with VR and I don't own an extension tube.

You know what is a sweet lens that's pretty cheap - 180 F2.8 prime. I rented that beast last month and loved it. It's an older "D" lens. A prime would handle the extension tubes better because they're sharper to begin with!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:47 pm

VLF, you are such an enabled :)

I'm looking for "distance" (the other thing on the table is that Tamron mumble-600 that BabyGoose uses for her bird shots).

I have the Nikon 70-400 but according to what I was able to glean, the AF doesn't work with that lens and the extension as the lens is not AF-S :(

Do you have to shoot manual or will "auto" exposure figure out the less light and appropriate f-stop adjustment?

How's Austin??? :)

viscountessleftfield
Herd Member

Postby viscountessleftfield » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:47 am

I think auto exposure should still work. I can use auto exposure on 70's era manual lenses, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Austin is great, he's sleeping in his wrap on my chest. I just got home from a wedding, so it's nice to have some baby cuddles before bed!

WheresMyWhite
500 post plus club

Postby WheresMyWhite » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Lovely treat after, I'm sure, a hard day at work :)

And thanks, as always, for your input... still on the fence to get the Tamron or extension tube or neither ;)

Return to “The Observation Lounge/ Cookbook Forum even Hot Topics”