Masterson method at home course

blob
Bringing Life to the DDBB

Masterson method at home course

Postby blob » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Has anyone taken the at home masterson method course?

I'd love to learn more about bodywork--not to replace a professional, but to supplement in-between and betterr identify and understand muscle tension. So, I'm debating the course online, but was wondering if it was worth the added money or if I should just order the book and DVD

StraightForward

Re: Masterson method at home course

Postby StraightForward » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:24 pm

You will want the book and DVD regardless. Also get the Light to the Core DVD. It has some additional techniques that are included in the weekend workshop, but not on the first MM DVD.

I would recommend the weekend workshop over the home study course if you can get a chance to do one eventually. For me, it was helpful to have dabbled with the methods from the book and DVD prior to taking the weekend course, but people with no prior experience did fine as well. I have the home study course and have been very slowly working through the modules since taking the weekend course (it's discounted if you sign up for an in person course), and it is a good refresher to refer back to, but IMO doesn't add a ton over the two DVDs.
Keep calm and canter on.

Hayburner

Re: Masterson method at home course

Postby Hayburner » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:03 pm

My body worker has shown me quite a few techniques to use between her visits! She always marks down the areas I need to work on and what to do where. I love her!
Once this Corona virus is lessened I'd like to take a course too or at least get the books DVD for my own knowledge

Return to “Veterinary, Nutrition, Grooming & Farrier Questions”